Do you have a stubborn, unattractive tooth that distracts from the beauty of your smile? If so, our friendly dental team is here to help you improve the appearance of your smile with dental veneers! A dental veneer is a wafer-thin shell that is custom made to fit perfectly over your tooth. This is a great way to disguise the imperfections of your smile. There are many ways a dental veneer can give you the results you are looking for, which are:
1. A dental veneer can correct many dental issues, including discolored, worn down, chipped, broken, misaligned, and irregularly shaped teeth. It can cover the front surface of your tooth and instantly improve your smile, giving you the results you are looking for.
2. Placing a dental veneer is a simple and easy process. First, your dentist will numb your tooth with a local anesthetic. Then, he or she will trim and shape your tooth, creating room for the dental veneer. Next, your dentist will create the veneer and carefully place it onto the tooth, successfully bonding it into place.
3. A dental veneer can last up to 10 years and it is virtually stain resistant! Throughout this time, you will have the perfect smile you are proud of.
4. A dental veneer does not require any special treatment or care. If you continue with good oral hygiene practices, the product will stay in perfectly good shape. However, you may want to avoid drinking coffee, tea, or red wine to ensure the attractive appearance of the veneer.
5. A dental veneer provides a natural-looking result and it involves a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s appearance. Generally, a dental veneer does not require extensive treatment before placement, and it offers a stronger and more attractive result compared to other cosmetic dental options.
To find out if a dental veneer is the perfect solution you are looking for, we encourage you to call our dental office today and schedule an appointment with our dentist. We look forward to giving you the smile you have always wanted!